24/7 detection of and response to security incidents. Prompt and adequate responses to potentially malicious behaviour or threats.
What is the spotit SOC?
Carefully protecting your critical data and IT environment is an extremely important step in preventing cyberattacks. Unfortunately, it is not enough. That is why it is becoming increasingly important to be able to detect security incidents quickly and to then take the appropriate action.
The spotit SOC keeps a close eye on your IT environment, 24/7. Using proven processes and the best technologies on the market, the spotit SOC succeeds in detecting, reporting on, and eliminating security threats in a timely manner. Efficient detection & response ensures that you can concentrate on your core business with peace of mind.
What are the benefits?
Our SOC technology and methodology are scalable and applicable to any network environment. You can grow your SOC services in several steps, increasing your security maturity at your own pace.
Our SOC service provision is based on a high degree of automation. Thanks to machine learning and artificial intelligence, the spotit experts in the SOC can focus on the issues where they can make a difference. The cooperation between the SOC and the NOC guarantees a rapid response to all incidents.
End-to-end approach where we start from a maturity assessment, in order to systematically increase security maturity.
Open platform that allows to integrate all kinds of log sources and enrichments.
Behind the scenes, you are assisted by a full CSIRT team, including not only analysts, but also SOC, CISO, DPO, engineers and service managers.
What will you get?
- Maximum automation for fast and efficient action
- Regular red-teaming tests to continuously improve the SOC and your security strategy.
- A scalable, license-free solution that is completely adaptable to your organisation’s needs.
- A multidisciplinary CSIRT team (CISO/DPO/Analyst/Engineer/Service Manager) that works together closely with your teams in the event of a serious security incident.
How do we work?
- We ascertain the current state of affairs and the quick wins and then draw up a roadmap by means of a cyber security maturity assessment. For more info, take a look at our cybersecurity maturity assessment.
- We fine-tune the existing infrastructure, integrating solutions that communicate optimally with one another while sending intelligent info to the SOC.
- Transition to the SOC: documenting, making agreements related to processes and policies with the customer, …
- SOC service goes live: integration of various log sources within the SOC, where our tools detect security incidents using machine learning and artificial intelligence, among others, as well as start up the necessary playbooks.
- The SOC analyst team performs threat hunting and, if necessary, the CSIRT team is deployed.
- Continuous improvement of the SOC through regular red-teaming tests, updates to the maturity assessment, and adjustments to the security architecture.
Why is this a priority?
Hackers do not stop working at night or in the weekend. That is why a SOC is essential within your security strategy for the 24/7 protection of your IT environment. The SOC takes a professional approach to detecting, reporting on, and eliminating security threats. In addition to that, they also proactively search for deviations and abnormal behaviour.