Raising the awareness of social engineering among your employees by means of vivid examples.
Social engineering is one of the most widely used techniques by hackers. The best protection against this is a high level of awareness among the individual employees in your organisation. By way of practical training and social engineering simulations, our spotit specialists raise your employees’ awareness of this type of scam.
What is social engineering?
Using various social engineering techniques, cybercriminals will try to damage your business. Often, your security technology is prepared for this, but your employees are insufficiently informed or trained. Using concrete tests, training courses, and campaigns, we boost the awareness of your teams.
What are the benefits?
Putting your teams to the test using realistic scenarios.
Get to know your business’s weak points so that you can respond to them better.
Wide range of different tests and training courses: physical ICT security check, phishing and spear phishing tests, awareness campaigns etc.
What will you get?
- Professional help and guidance from a team with years of experience.
- Thorough analysis of your security policy and an understanding of its weaknesses.
- Concrete training and tests to help you optimise your information security.
- Awareness-raising campaigns and training courses to make your employees more aware of social engineering.
How do we work?
- During a kick-off meeting, we look at the needs within your organisation and teams.
- We work out a concrete plan fully tailored to your needs.
- This long-term plan includes various training courses, tests and campaigns.
- An interim evaluation may lead to an adjustment of the plan.
- After completion, we evaluate the results and the increased awareness of your employees.
Why is this a priority?
Social engineers are criminals who carry out phishing attacks, attempt to get passwords out of your employees, attack your environment in different ways and look for your sensitive data. Often, your technology is sufficiently prepared for this, but your employees are the weakest link. They open phishing e-mails, pass on sensitive data, or handle passwords carelessly. Of course, this happens unintentionally or out of ignorance and insufficient knowledge. Using social engineering training and simulations, spotit can provide help and support.