Comprehensive workshops to map out current measures.
ISO 27k assessment
Investigate the measures, procedures, and protocols within your organisation, the extent to which they comply with the ISO 27001 standard, and how you can improve them, if necessary.
What is an ISO 27k assessment?
The spotit Data Protection Team has the skills needed to assist you in preparing an ISO audit. We detect any shortcomings and work out a concrete action plan to upgrade the current measures so they comply with the ISO 27001 standard.
What are the benefits?
A GAP analysis that determines whether the current measures meet the ISO 27001 standard and where there are any potential shortcomings.
Complete reporting and a detailed roadmap with concrete action points.
Guidance and support are provided by the spotit Data Protection Team.
What will you get?
- Comprehensive workshops to map out the current measures.
- A GAP analysis that determines whether the current measures comply with the ISO 27001 standard and where any possible shortcomings may lie.
- Complete reporting and a detailed roadmap including concrete action points.
- Guidance and support from the spotit Data Protection Team.
How do we work?
- Workshop including all key people at which spotit explains the framework based on the ISO 27001 standard.
- Gathering of information about the existing information security management system (ISMS) and the current security measures by way of in-depth interviews with key persons.
- GAP analysis: Which policies, procedures and controls are in place, and do they meet the ISO 27001 standard?
- Report of all findings, including concrete recommendations for eliminating any shortcomings found.
- Detailed roadmap with action points, priorities, efforts, and examples of measures to be taken.
Why is this a priority?
Nowadays, many customers expect ISO 27000-certification. Compliance with this standard is also legally required when submitting tenders. But even when it is not a requirement, certification provides your customers with extra security. It is the ultimate proof that you meet the ISO 27001 standard and handle information securely. Finally, optimising the processes also automatically ensures a high level of internal information security, which is never a unnecessary luxury.
Unfortunately, we cannot. We can prepare you thoroughly and guide you through the process, but certification must always be performed by an official agency.