Encouraging your employees to develop safer computer behaviour.
Security awareness training
Spotit organizes practical training courses to make your employees aware of the importance of a good information security strategy. We also explain how your employees can contribute to this themselves.
What is a security awareness training?
A Security Awareness Training (classical training or e-learning) emphasises the importance of information security and correct computer behaviour, for all layers within your company. Through practical examples, we demonstrate the dangers and risks with all of their consequences. This way, your organisation will immediately understand why everyone must consciously and actively participate in the security strategy and how everyone can do their part.
What are the benefits?
Convincing your employees of the personal importance of information security.
Making security awareness a higher priority within your company.
Convincing your management that training and behavioural change is a long-term process.
What will you get?
- Classical training or e-learning packages for each technology in our portfolio, tailored to your needs.
- For end users: the demonstration security risks by means of concrete practical examples and emphasising the importance of correct computer behaviour, both professionally and privately.
- For your IT department: examination of the security threats through the eyes of the IT professional, accompanied by practical examples that will help your team get started right away.
- For your C-level suite: demonstration of the importance of security at the company level, and the possible impacts of a potentially successful attack.
How do we work?
- Kick-off meeting: examine the client’s needs and their current level of knowledge.
- Elaboration of a 12-month plan including different actions, activities, and training courses.
Why is this a priority?
Employees are often the most important link in the overall information security picture. It is seldom clear to everyone why certain security policies are implemented, especially when they interfere with ease of use. That is why spotit’s Security Awareness training courses offer the ideal solution for demonstrating the importance of adequate information security to everyone in your company.
Is your organization in line with the new NIS2 directive?
We expect the Belgian transposition of the EU directive by 17/10/2024. Make sure all your employees are well informed and trained to recognize threats and guarantee a secure environment so you can avoid fines!