A plan, in line with your business needs, that guides the construction and implementation of your infrastructure.
By way of a high-level design, we provide you with a conceptual overview of your network and/or security solutions, taking into account the needs of your business as well as the current status of your IT environment.
What is a high-level design?
When building or renovating a house, the architect’s plan is the foundation, both literally and figuratively. Ideally, the same is true when building a new network or security infrastructure. Introducing new applications into your business always has an impact on your network and on security. Therefore, a global overview and strategic vision of the desired network is crucial for ensuring the future. Taking into account the needs of your business, we provide you with a high-level design for your desired network. This way, we make sure everyone is pulling in the same direction.
What are the benefits?
A fast and secure network that is always available.
A scalable, future-oriented, and realistic design.
Takes into account the total TCO, including the management costs.
What will you get?
- A high-level design of your network and security environment.
- Translation of the client’s business requirements into a logical design, down to the product-family level.
- Summary of the advantages of the chosen design, including any alternative options.
- A design that can easily be translated into a concrete project plan and corresponding budget.
How do we work?
- Identification of the objectives and needs of the client.
- Elaboration and description of the high-level design.
- Discussion of the high-level design with the client and any fine-tuning required based on the feedback.
Why is this a priority?
For forward-thinking IT professionals, a fast and secure network is a strategic advantage. It can also be a tool to support the growth of the business and to achieve the goals of the future. In addition, a strategic plan will enable you to keep track of the various costs and avoid wasting unnecessary budget.