Get insights in how often your domain is used for phishing attacks or spoofing and easily put a stop to it.
Protect your email domain against spoofing and phishing attacks by setting rules on who is allowed to send out emails from your domain. Help recipients verify emails your emails by setting up DMARC.
What is DMARC?
Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance (DMARC) helps you to gain better insights in your email environment. By defining specific DNS records, you can set rules on who is allowed to send out emails from your domain, and who isn’t. And you can add a digital signature to authenticate and verify delivered emails. By using DMARC correctly, you can protect your domain from spoofing and phishing attacks to protect your brand name. The spotit team can aid in setting up DMARC and monitor your environment 24/7.
What are the benefits?
Scammers won’t be able to abuse your brand undetected.
Get a better view in your email environment to leverage the deliverability.
The spotit team will monitor your domains and alert on any suspicious activity or baseline deviations.
A spotit team of experts will aid in setup and configuring the appropriate DNS records.
What will you get?
- The necessary technology, resources, and capabilities to configure, monitor and maintain your DMARC setup.
- Clear dashboards providing insights in your mail environment.
- Automatic alerts on critical DNS changes and email authentication issues.
- A spotit team of experts for support and setup.
How do we work?
- Onboarding in the DMARC cloud-based solution
- Assistance in configuring a valid DMARC record
- Monitoring & reporting
- Optimization based on the reports
- Advise on a more restrictive DMARC policy, depending on the number of authenticated mails
Why is this a priority?
85% of all breaches involve human error, email being the number 1 threat vector for people-oriented attacks. This clearly shows the importance of protecting your email domain against spoofing and phishing. When scammers use your domain for malicious intents, it can damage your brand reputation beyond repair. Via DMARC you get useful insights to better protect your email domain, and to help recipients determine whether a received email from your domain is verified and authenticated.