We raise the security awareness of your management and IT or security teams.
What is a cybersecurity readiness assessment?
How do your teams react when a cyber incident occurs? The Cybersecurity Readiness Test will tell you. We simulate a security or data breach and examine how your teams handle it. Of course, our specialists will guide you throughout the entire operation. This way, you will be better prepared for any possible subsequent incidents.
What are the benefits?
The test is fully tailored to your organisation.
Increase the understanding of information security at all levels of your organisation.
Improve the incident response of your organisation in all areas: culture, structure, processes, and responsibilities
What will you get?
- An evaluation of your organisation’s resilience in the event of a cyber incident.
- Recommendations for optimisation in the future.
- The development of an informed corporate culture on cyber incidents.
- Increase the understanding of appropriate employee behaviour at all levels of your organisation.
How do we work?
- Kick-off meeting to discuss the objectives.
- Determination of which methodology or framework we will use.
- Concrete implementation of the framework and drafting of the action plan.
- Implementation of that action plan.
- Comprehensive report, including a roadmap with concrete short, medium and long term action points, for raising the level of cyber security to the desired level.
Why is this a priority?
A Cyber Security Readiness Test provides a realistic representation of how your organisation handles crisis situations. Culture, structure, processes, and responsibilities are all scrutinised and mapped out. We make recommendations for the future, so that your teams are ready for any attack.
No. To make the test as realistic as possible, we only inform those people who absolutely must know that it is only a test. All other employees in your organisation will experience the situation as if it were real. Only then can we determine how your teams actually deal with a cyber incident. We like to take into account the culture within your company, and, of course, we discuss the plan of approach with you in detail during the kick-off meeting.