- You will work on challenging projects where you implement and optimize for customers in the enterprise market (banks, public transport, pharma sector…)
- Flexibility to work on projects on-site, at the office, or from home. For the network management of customers, you always go one step further.
- Ability to think on a high level along with the customer about the most optimal solution for their infrastructure and business environment. You always start with the customer’s needs.
- You will be the point of contact for the customer and take responsibility for the project.
- You have the right skills to successfully finish both small as well as large projects, with a strong focus on quality and timing.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment. Spotit’s way of working is a tested methodology where quality is the priority, and the deployment phase runs efficiently and structured.
- Together with colleagues, you like to think proactively about the best solutions for customers.
- You are result-orientated, structured, and strive for long-term solutions.
- You look confident towards customers and together you find a solution to meet the customer’s needs. You stick to your promises and don’t miss deadlines. A proactive approach is essential.
- Bachelor's or comparable experience required; Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in a similar roleExperience with Cisco and Palo Alto solutions; certifications a plus!
- Engineers need to have extensive knowledge of both LAN/WAN designs and the support processes encompassing huge network deployments.
- They should be well-versed with network basics, such as TCP/IP, the OSI model.
- Experience and understanding of network design and troubleshooting specifically as it applies to interoperability of security systems with the network.
- Knowledge of available Information Security resources, common security issues, risks, and mitigation strategies.
Conversant with network routing, VPN, MPLS, and VRF.
- A great communicator and customer-focused!
- You are energetic and a self-learner who always keeps the team inspired
- You are down-to-earth, utmost professional but you also like to contribute to the fun factor at the office
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Passion and willingness to learn new technologies
- A creative thinker who can bring new ideas and innovation to the company