- You will work on challenging accounts implementing and optimizing network architectures, projects, and monitoring services for customers in the mid-sized and enterprise market segments. You’ll work on these engagements on-site, at the office, and at home.
- Given the critical nature of the projects and services we provide to our clients, you understand that remediation and commitment to the client’s ultimate and acute success is “must.” A clock-in/clock-out” mentality will not succeed and need not apply.
- This role must think on a high level with the customer about the most optimal solution for their infrastructure and environment through understanding their business drivers, risk aversions, and goals. A Spotit engineer always starts with the customer’s needs and from there recommends solutions.
- You will work with best-of-breed solutions, such as Cisco, Palo Alto, and Fortinet, but are able, willing, and eager to learn new technologies.
- Depending on the type of work, you can work with a team or independently. This is key for a Senior team member. Spotit’s way of working is a tested methodology where quality is the priority, accomplished through teamwork, accountability, and knowledge sharing.
- Above all, Spotit seeks an entrepreneurial mindset in this role. We are growing our business in the U.S. and seek a candidate that understands what it takes to build teams and grow business through delivery of top-notch results to our clients.
- Consultancy-minded approach to client engagements.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree related to Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- At least ten years of experience in an equivalent role and a desire to deepen your expertise further and engage in challenging project
- You thrive in a team environment, easily collaborating with colleagues to proactively identify the best solutions for customers.
- You are result-oriented, structured, and strive for long-term solutions.
- Thorough documentation is a practice already integrated into your way of working.
- You are confident in front of customers and seek to find a solution to meet their needs. You stick to your promises and don’t miss deadlines. A proactive approach is essential to our company culture and stage of growth.
- In heated moments, you can keep a cool head and focus on a stable and realistic solution.
- You’re a down-to-earth professional but you also like to contribute to a healthy, thriving, and enjoyable work environment.
- Hands-on experience with network configuration – include examples in application
- Experience with Tier 2 or higher firewall/network support – include examples in application
- You have a thorough knowledge in switching and routing
- Experience in one of the following technologies are a plus: wireless, dot1x, ISE.
- Experience installing/upgrading network devices such as core switches, top of rack switches, access switches and firewalls – include examples in application
- Experience configuring firewall security policies, network address translation (NAT) remote user virtual private network (VPN), and site-to-site VPN tunnels
- Network performance analysis and monitoring experience
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or higher is a plus
- Certified in Palo Alto (PCNSA, PCNSE, etc.) is a plus
Spotit is a young company poised for significant growth. As a colleague, you’ll get the chance to help write Spotit’s story, establish culture and norms, and leave an imprint. We at Spotit not only love investing in our employees, but see it as a must. Knowledge is treasured and from the start a personal development plan is explored. Your drive will be rewarded with an attractive wage, additional financial incentives, opportunities for internal advancement, and a wide package of benefits.
Does this job seem to fit you and your goals? If so, please contact Rachel Huff: [email protected]
For additional information, please visit www.spotitsecurity.com
Spotit Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.