- You are there to help Members prepare for the service, you are present at their onboarding and you catch up with them or help answer questions along the journey.
- You organise and prepare the practical aspects of Member onboardings.
- You are a familiar face and a warm point of contact who helps Members feel understood and cared for from the moment they get in touch with you.
- You follow up on open items so we always leave a professional impression.
- You reflect on how we can make every contact a delightful experience.
- You are not afraid to share your ideas or speak up if we are not being our best selves.
- You have 4+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in the luxury or premium service industry is a plus.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent communicator.
- You have a high level of intuition to anticipate and exceed Member needs.
- You remain cool when under pressure and are on top of things during incidents.
- You are a teamplayer.
- You contribute to the Cyberwolf brand by choosing quality over quantity.
- You take responsibility and pride in your work and should expect nothing less from your colleagues