- You are responsible for the further optimization and automation of processes in our existing CRM /ERP systems
- You analyze our business processes and ensure that the ERP system optimally supports all processes. You work out the necessary workarounds if the standard processes do not meet the business requirements.
- You are responsible for the design and the testing of the company processes and report on this on a regular basis
- You ensure that all data can be used and stored correctly (confidentiality, security, …)
- You inform users and provide technical support where necessary
- You can commit yourself 1 to 2 days a week to participate in this project
- You have at least 2 years of experience in implementing, optimizing and automating processes in ERP
- Knowledge of HTML and scripting are a plus
- You preferably have experience with the ERP systems Salesforce and /or Netsuite
- Hands-on mentality, entrepreneurship and taking initiative are always appreciated.
- Analytical thinking takes no effort for you
- You can zoom in on things without losing sight of the bigger picture
- You can work autonomously as well as collaborate with different teams
- Spoken and written English are no problem for you
- You will work part-time (1 to 2 days a week)
- A young and dynamic company
- Flexible working environment
- Team events and the occasional party contribute to a fun working atmosphere.
- Open for freelancers
Work hard, play hard!